automed is paving the way forward for livestock producers of all sizes. With one single system, you can automatically calculate, deliver and record livestock treatments, and effectively manage your operation. automed is a comprehensive system designed to provide solutions for challenges surrounding compliance and traceability for the intensive livestock industry.
automed is seeking a motivated individual to join the automed support team as a Customer Support Specialist.
The position will be located in Australia as a remote position. The position is for a minimum for 20 hours a week, up to 40 hours a week.
The applicant will be required to carry out the following tasks:
- Learn all aspects of the automed product and its software, how it works, and how to troubleshoot it.
- Work directly with customers via phone, online or video chat.
- Work with automed’s current Distributors.
- This would include onboarding sessions with new clients.
- Training sessions for Sales Teams.
- Attending Field Days.
- Being the point of contact.
- Execute online video trainings.
- Write help documents such as “How to” documents.
- Write up customer experiences and issues.
- Write troubleshooting guides.
- Report all product issues and follow up on any outstanding issues.
The person applying for the position must have excellent skills in the following key areas:
- Work outside of normal hours if required to support customers who need support early in the morning and late in the evening.
- Knowledge of the livestock industry.
- High attention to detail.
- Good computer skills.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Good skills in problem-solving and staying cool under pressure.
For more information about our company visit automed.io.